African Sun Limited is a hotel & casino investment company in Zimbabwe founded in 1968. It operates hotel brands such as Holiday Inn, Great Zimbabwe Hotel, and the Victoria Falls Hotel, as well as casinos - Harare Sun Casino and the Makasa Sun Casino at The Kingdom at Victoria Falls. The company is a subsidiary of Brainworks Capital Management.
|Edwin Shangwa (Managing Director), Herbert Nkala (Chairman)|
African Sun was founded in 1968 and was then known as Zimbabwe Sun. It was a subsidiary of Delta Corporation until 2001 following the demerger of Pelhams, Zimsun, and OK Zimbabwe.  It changed its name to African Sun Limited in May 2008.
Hotels Under Management
- Legacy Hospitality Management Services Limited, a
Hotels Under Franchise
- Victoria Falls Hotel Partnership - African Sun jointly operates this hotel with Meikles Hospitality.
- Blue Swallow in Nyanga
- Kingfisher Cabanas in Kariba
- Harare Sun Casino
- Makasa Sun Casino
Today's Top Pindula News2019-01-19T05:58:23Z
- Delta Corporation, IDE JETRO, Retrieved: 14 June 2018
- Company Overview of African Sun Limited, Bloomberg, Retrieved:14 June 2018