|Bondolfi Teachers College|
Masvingo, Zimbabwe, Private Bag 300, Masvingo, Zimbabwe|
|Educational authority||Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education|
|Medium of language||English|
Contact details: |
Tel: +263 (396) 3893
Bondolfi Teachers College is a catholic teachers college that offers an ECD and a General course Diploma in education. It is in the Diocese of Masvingo. Bondolfi produces Primary School level teachers with a University of Zimbabwe issued Diploma.
Bondolfi Teachers College Intake
The Teachers college trains students in a 3-year Diploma in Education offered by the University of Zimbabwe, through the Department of Teacher Education. One qualifies to be a Primary School teacher on completion. The institution enrols students with a General Certificate In Education with at least 5 Ordinary Level Passes, Mathematics and English Language being compulsory. Students with a "Grade C" or better are encouraged to apply, but higher grades will be considered depending on the stiffness of the competition that period of intake.
When Is The Intake?
The College performs an intake after every "9 term" cycle (it takes 9 terms for one to finish the course) and there is usually an intake every year. Currently, the next intake will be in
- May 2017
How Do You Apply?
- Applications with necessary qualifications are invited by way of advertisements in national newspapers such as The Sunday Mail and The Herald 2–3 months prior to intake.
- Here is the advertisement for the intake for May 2017
- Vetting of the applications then take place and selected candidates are invited for interviews at the institution.
- At the interview candidates go through a written interview as well as an oral interview.
- The oral interview is conducted by a panel, with usually 3 people.
- An offer letter, together with requirements are sent to the successful applicants and they can go ahead and pay tuition (first term is $, subsequent terms are cheaper however)
- Limited accommodation is available, with preference being given to students that are "most deserving". An extra fee is charged for accommodation.
Today's Top Pindula News2019-05-20T13:31:43Z