Cairns Foods is a beverage and food farming, manufacturer and distributor. It operates in five divisions: Snacks, Groceries, Vegetables and Fruit, Beverages, and Spices. Cairsn started operations in 1947.
|Industry||Food and Beverages|
|Headquarters||1 Upton Road Ardbennie, Harare, Zimbabwe|
|Workmore Chimweta CEO|
|Owner||Takura Capital Partners and others|
Products & Brands
- Cashel Valley - canned vegetables (sugar beans, peas), fruits (mango, peach halves, guava halves & apples) and jams.
- Madras - Cooking aids like Madras Curry, Brono Gravy
- Willards - Custards, Jellies, Corn Flakes, Bran Flakes
- Sun Jam, Willards Peanut Butter.
- Mukuyu Wines
- Colombard blend
- VAT 10 Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- New Vineyard
- Donna Bella
- Altar Wine
- Carimba sparkling grape drinks
- Santé fruit coolers
- Breakfast Ground Coffee and Cereal
- Spuds - crispy potato chips
- Other Brands: Willards Thingz, Jupiters, Cheezies, Korn Kurls, Chicken Flings and Lakkernaks
- Charhons Chocolates, Sweets, Athlone Biscuits, Cookies
- Cairns was under judicial management by Grant Thornton and Camelsa’s Reggie Saruchera from November 2012 to 2015.
- In August 2017, Cairns lost a $2.6 million labour case against a former employee Standford Selemani who was wrongly fired from employment 25 years ago.
- In 2015, Cairns revived three defunct production lines, jolting its product output.
Today's Top Pindula News2019-06-16T15:23:10Z
- Cairns CEO Nancy Guzha faces chop? | Business Weekly, retrieved: 23 Aug 2018