Candice Mwakalyelye is an award-winning Zimbabwean radio personality and newscaster, presenter and radio show host at ZiFM Stereo. She is also a voice-over artist and brand ambassador for DeeKawZee accessories and Make-up By Gamu.
Image Via: Youth Village
September 8, 1986
Candice Mwakalyelye was born on 8 August 1986.
From March 2008 to August 2008, Candice worked for East Africa Television Limited in Tanzania as a breakfast show presenter. From July 2006 she was the English News Editor for the same broadcaster until September 2008. In November 2008, she joined Vodacom Foundation where she worked as an officer until October 2009. During her stint at Vodacom Foundation, she was the MC for the Zanzibar International Film Festival in June 2009. In July 2009, she became the MC for Music Crossroads Local competition in Dar es Salaam. She joined Y & R Group Ltd- Silver Bullet as a public relations account manager in October 2009 until December 2012. She joined ZiFM Stereo in August 2012. She left ZiFM in October 2016 to pursue other career goals.
- Megafest National Business Awards - Media and Business Information Personality of the Year (2013)
- Zimbabwe International Women Awards-Media Professional of the Year (2015)
- She is the brand ambassador of DeeKawZee accessories and Make-up By Gamu.
- Candice is very fluent in English, Shona, Ndebele and Swahili.
- She is a resident MC for Unplugged Zim and she can be an MC upon request 
Today's Top Pindula News2019-03-19T14:51:28Z
- Sharon Muguwu, Stay true to who you are: Candice, Daily News, Published: 21, August 2014, Retrieved: September 8, 2015
- Know Your Music: Candice Mwakalyelye, groovemagintl.blogspot.com, Published: August 8, 2014, Retrieved: September 8, 2015
- Candice Mwakalyelye, LinkedIn, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: September 8, 2015
- Interview with radio personality Candice Mwakalyelye, youthvillage, Published: July 2015, Retrieved: September 8, 2015