Christopher Mapondera is a management executive, engineer, agronomist and environmentalist. Christopher has wide business experience in Africa, USA and Asia he is also the co-founder and chairman of BitMari Inc.
|Alma mater||Howard University , The Ohio State University|
Christopher is the chairman and co-founder of BitMari Inc he assumed the position in 2014.
CNM Global LCC
Christopher is the CEO of CNM Global LCC a company based in Washington DC.
Christopher was an independent project manager/consultant for 14 years from the year 2000 to 2014.
- Degree Name: Master of Engineering (MEng) Field Of StudyEnvironmental Engineering and Sciences
- Dates attended or expected graduation 1970 – 1972
- Topics included water and wastewater management, environmental pollution control from domestic, industrial and stormwater, understanding environmental regulations and implementation.
- Dissertation - Water Resources Management
The Ohio State University
- Degree Name: Bachelor of Agriculture Field Of StudySoil Science and Agronomy, General
- Dates attended or expected graduation 1966 – 1970
- Activities and Societies: Member of the African Students Association, Agriculture Students Organization
- Course of study included crop production and soils science, tropical agriculture and practices, economics and science subjects.