Gelfand Kausiyo is a Zimbabwean born entrepreneur, business executive leader and media expert who has served in senior managerial positions of various entities in the Southern Africa region.
|Years active||1995 to present|
Kausiyo studied at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia majoring for an Engineering Degree (passed with Distinction in Systems Analysis & Development) - Electrical & Electronic.
Kausiyo attended Management College of Southern Africa from 2007 to 2013. From 2004 to 2005, Kausiyo graduated from the University of South Africa where he focussed on MDP - General Management & Leadership Development (passed with Distinction in Strategy Implementation).
Kausiyo is a registered member of both the South African Institute of Electrical Engineers (SAIEE) and the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA). At one point in time, he was chairman of the Electronics & Software Section of SAIEE.
His research interests revolve around current and future technology trends in the field of telecoms and broadcast engineering. He also holds a special interest in the breaking of new ground, the development of strategy, designing systems and developing advanced workflows for digital multimedia business environments including Radio, TV and Telecommunications.
- 2014: Appointed Board Member for the Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
- 2012: Chief Executive Officer: Turbo Worx SA (Pty) Ltd
- 2011-2012: Chief Technology Officer (Acting)-South Africa Broadcasting Corporation (SABC)
- 2005 - 2012: General Manager South Africa Broadcasting Corporation (Broadcast Media, Multimedia and Film)
- 2000-2005: Manager Technology Development:SABC
- 1999-2000: Engineering Specialist/Systems Designer: SABC
- 1995-1996: Maintenance Engineer: Bop TV
- Co-authored the book "Highlights of Electrical Engineering in South Africa": 2001
- 2002 to present Engineering Council of South Africa
- 2004-2005: South African Institute of Electrical Engineers.
- Past Chairman - Electronics & Software Section (SAIEE): 2005
Today's Top Pindula News2018-12-08T14:01:59Z
- , GELFAND KAUSIYO,WhosWho S.A, retrieved:16 Mar 2015"