Gillian Rusike is a Zimbabwean business leader and marketer. He is known mostly for his role as the founder of the Marketers Association of Zimbabwe in 2007. He is the current Executive Secretary of the organisation. He is also the Secretary General of the African Marketing Confederation (AMC)
|Alma mater||Bindura University of Science Education|
|Employer||Marketers Association of Zimbabwe|
|Known for||Founding MAZ|
- Bachelor in Business Administration Degree with the Institute of Marketing Management (IMM)
- Graduate diploma in Marketing Management.
- MBL with Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE).
- 2013 - Outstanding Young Person in Zimbabwe by Junior Chamber International (JCI). Megafast also honored Gillian Rusike by awarding him the accolade of
- 2014 - Visionary of The Year at the Megafest National Business Awards (Megafast).
Today's Top Pindula News2018-05-24T16:43:14Z