Jacqueline Tinovimba Ngarande (popularly known as just Jackie) is a Zimbabwean model, socialite and philanthropist. She is a brand ambassador for Simuka Africa (a Youth focused NGO). Jackie is the founder and leader of an organisation called JNF, which assists the disadvantaged with school fees. She has on some occasions facilitated meals for the homeless.
|Born||Jacqueline Tinovimba Ngarande|
October 20, 1990
|Known for||Being a model and socialite|
Jackie is one of the most followed Zimbabwean socialites on social media, with over 60,000 followers on Instagram.
Born, 20 October 1990, to her now later father, Evans Ngarande, and mother Evelyn Chiwandamira in Rusape, Jackie was raised by her mother after her father passed away while she was still 9. She did her primary education at Greengrove Primary School, and Tafara 1 Primary School. She proceeded to Tafara 1 high and then Rota High School in Murewa for secondary. Her mother also later passed away in 2007 when she was 17.
Her modelling career began around 2012 when she was crowned Miss Global First Princess. She said she owed her success to modelling guru Mercy Mushaninga who groomed her.
Jackie gets paid for promoting brands and events on her Instagram. She is a philanthropist and this year she hosted the Jackie Ngarande Tea to feed the homeless. She is the goodwill ambassador for Simuka Africa.
- Jackie is friends with Pokello Nare and Mudiwa Hood.
- Jackie has said her role models and source of inspiration are her late mother and Oliver Mtukudzi.
- She reads a lot and enjoys writing scripts and projects
Today's Top Pindula News2019-07-17T10:07:16Z
- Michael Shoko, Zimbabwe's Jacqueline Ngarande up for 3 StarQt Awards, Zimbuzz, published: September 10, 2016, retrieved: May 12, 2017
- Michael Shoko, I Get Paid For Being Famous-Jackie Ngarande, Zimbuzz, published: May 12, 2017, retrieved: May 12, 2017
- 10 things you didn't know about Jackie Ngarande, Youth Village, Published: 10 October 2017, Retrieved: 12 January 2018
- , retrieved: 6 Jul 2018