K Prince Amaru born Keith Tunha is a Zimbabwean musician and development practitioner.
|K Prince Amaru|
23 November 1992
|Education||Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies|
K Prince attended Hwedza High School and pursued his degree in Development studies at Midlands State University in Gweru.
K prince started his career in Music whilst he was still in High school. He was a brand ambassador for Zimbabwe National Aids Council which saw him composing a song and participating in roadshows to raise awareness on HIV/AIDS.
- Ammara Brown (serenade)
- Beer Story
- Party Anthem
- The Future
- Amarulah (remix)
- No to child Marriage
- Without You
- Ndiri Munzira
- Sunset love
- Sexy Love
- Dear Mama
- Do it Again
Ambassador National Aids Council
k PRINCE was the Ambassador for National Aids Council in the No to Child Marriage Campaign (2016) conducted in Mashonaland East Province.
- Conducting Awareness Campaigns
- Community engagement through organizing Roadshows
- Engaging Young people in Religious communities particularly in the indigenous Church constituency Apostolic Christina Council of Zimbabwe (ACCZ)
- Distribution of IEC Materials
District Youth Facilitator
K Prince also volunteered in the Young People's Network on Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health (2015 conducted in Hwedzaand Marondera.
- Resource mobilization
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Organizing Inter-Religious Dialogue on SRHR in the indigenous church constituency
- Reporting to District Aids Coordinator DAC
Theatre for community outreach
In the 2016-17 calendar year, K Prince Wrote and Recorded the No to Child marriage song and the theme song of the condom police protection local drama, Zimupurisa Rinokuridzira Protection (ZRP).