Kingdom Financial Holdings Limited was a banking institution which operated in Zimbabwe. It was formed in 1995. In June 1999 the group entered into a merger with DCZ Holdings Limited, the holding company for the Discount Company of Zimbabwe Limited which was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange. Following the merger the new group changed its name to Kingdom Financial Holdings Limited. It was one of the financial institutions listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange. The company was founded by a Zimbabwean born businessman Nigel Chanakira.
- Private Banking and Wealth Management
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Global Business
Kingdom was associated to a number of companies and these include; Discount Company of Zimbabwe Limited, Kingdom Stock Brokers, Kingdom Asset Management Company, Microking Finance, First Discount House ( Malawi ), Investrust Bank Limited ( Zambia ), Kingdom Bank Africa Limited ( Botswana ).
Kingdom Financial Holdings Limited changed its name to AfrAsia Zimbabwe. This was after its founder and major shareholder Nigel Chanakira sold his 35% stake to a Mauritius based financial institution AfrAsia Bank Limited. Nigel Chanakira also stepped down as the Deputy chairman of the Kingdom group and withdrew the Kingdom brand which was associated to his business empire.
Today's Top Pindula News2018-12-10T18:12:59Z
- , Kingdom Bank Limited, "RBZ", retrieved:23 Jul 2014"
- , AfrAsia, "AfrAsia", retrieved:23 Jul 2014"
- , Nigel Chanakira exits Kingdom, "Bulawayo 24", published:6 Sep 2014,retrieved:"
- , KINGDOM FINANCIAL HOLDINGS SEALS DEAL WITH AFRASIA BANK, "InterAsia", published:24 Jan 2012,retrieved:23 Jul 2014"