Chipo Mtasa is a Zimbabwean entrepreneur and the managing director of TelOne
|Known for||Being the Managing Director of TelOne|
Chipo Mtasa is married to Oliver Mtasa.
Mtasa attended Goromonzi High School before proceeding to the University of Zimbabwe where she studied for a Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons). She is a Chartered Accountant by profession.
Mtasa once worked at the Rainbow Tourism Group first as Finance Director for the Sheraton Harare Hotel, then Group Finance Director before becoming the Chief Executive for 8 years before she resigned in March 2012. She was appointed as the managing director of TelOne in January 2013, taking over from Hampton Mhlanga. Mtasa also served as the President of the Zimbabwe Council of Tourism between 2006 to 2008.
Crying at Graduation Ceremony
Mtasa reportedly broke down at a graduation ceremony held at TelOne training institute in Belvedere, Harare in December 2014. Mtasa was saddened by the death of one of the graduands, Brian Moyo, who died some weeks before the graduation ceremony, when he was coming from a family wedding he attended in Beitbridge when the car he was travelling in collided with a haulage truck along Masvingo-Beitbridge.
Today's Top Pindula News2019-03-23T11:11:37Z
- Two armed robbers gunned down, Herald, published:, retrieved: June 24, 2016
- Chipo Mtasa, LinkedIn, published: No Date Given, retrieved: June 24, 2016
- Management, TelOne, published: No Date Given, retrieved: June 24, 2016
- L.S.M Kabweza, TelOne appoints Chipo Mtasa new Managing Director, TechZim, published: January 2, 2013, retrieved: June 23, 2016
- Chipo Mtasa appointed new TelOne boss, Herald, published: January 6, 2013, retrieved: June 24, 2016
- TelOne Boss Breaks Down, Technomag, published: December 8, 2014, retrieved: June 24, 2016