The Civil Service Commission (CSC) or Public Service Commission is Zimbabwe's government agency that regulates the employment and working conditions of civil servants in the country. The CSC is mandated by the Public Service Act (Chapter 16:04).
The CSC executes its mandate through a number of agencies:
- Corporate Strategy and Salaries Administration Agency;
- Conditions of Service Agency;
- Human Resources Agency;
- Salary Services Bureau;
- Performance Audit and Inspectorate Agency;
- Discipline Agency;
- Uniformed Forces Service Commissions Agency;
- Pensions Agency;
- Corporate Services/Corporate Affairs Agency;
- Legal Services Agency;
- Human Resources Management Information Systems Agency;
- Finance and Administration.