Cynthia Mafumhe is the winner of the 2015 edition of the Black Opal Face of Zimbabwe competition.
Image Via: Herald
January 3, 1993
|Education||University of Zimbabwe|
|Known for||Winning BOFOZ 2015|
Cynthia was born on 3 January 1993. She has three siblings, Colin, Collet and Connie.
Cynthia Mafumhe enrolled at the University of Zimbabwe in 2012 for a Bachelor of Pharmacy Honours Degree. She also attended Thornhill High School in Gweru from 2006 to 2011.
Participation in BOFOZ 2015
Mafumhe entered the the Black Opal Face of Zimbabwe 2015 competition which was launched in July 2014 and was crowned Queen of Black Opal Face of Zimbabwe on 25 July 2015. She beat 15 other contestants to land the first prize which was $8 000 and a full year's supply of Black Opal skincare and cosmetics.
- Cynthia is a fan of the English Premiership Club Chelsea.
Today's Top Pindula News2019-05-25T20:06:55Z
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- Cynthia Mafumhe, Facebook, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- Sharon Muguwu Black Opal unveils face of Zim finalists, Daily News, Published: June 29, 2015, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- Cynthia Mafumhe, LinkedIn, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- Winston Antonio, Black Opal Face of Zim 2015 launched, NewsDay, Published: July 23, 2014, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- Tafadzwa Zimoyo, Face of Zimbabwe Queen crowned, Herald, Published: July 27, 2015, Retrieved: July 28, 2015