Mutizwa Dennis Dodo
Mutizwa Dennis Dodo|
Revier College NH USA (2001) - Master of Business Administration
|Employer||Ontario Power Generation|
|Known for||being the Vice President Shared Financial Services|
Dennis Dodo is a Zimbabwe national who is currently working at the Ontario Power Generation, the Canadian equivalent of ZESA, as their Vice President Shared Financial Services.
Dennis Dodo was born and raised in Zimbabwe, where he did hs schooling up until university level. He would later move overseas and settle in Canada.
- University of Zimbabwe (1994) - Bachelor of Business Studies (Accounting)
- University of the District of Columbia (1998) - Graduate Certificate International Finance and
- Revier College NH USA (2001) - Master of Business Administration
- 1994 - 1996 Arthur Anderson LLP (Zimbabwe)
- 1996 - 2002 Parexel International (USA)
- 2002 - 2004 Brandot International Limited (USA)
- 2004 - 2005 Robert Half Management Resources (ON)
- 2005 - 2007 Internal Audit Professional
- 2007–Present Controller - Inspection and Maintenance Services
- 2005–Present Ontario Power Generation Inc.
- Institute of Internal Auditors Toronto
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (DC)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (Zimbabwe)
Today's Top Pindula News2018-08-18T23:50:45Z
- CURRICULUM VITAE OF MICHAEL ALLEN, Government Filling CV, Published: 15 May 2008, Retrieved: 22 Feb 2015