Duly Motors (known simply as Duly's) is a motor vehicle trading company founded in 1896. The company was founded in Bulawayo as a bicycle dealer. The company is owned by Croco Holdings following its acquisition from the great-grandson of the founder Brian Duly.
In 1911 the Company was appointed as a “Dealer” for Ford Motor Product in what was then Northern and Southern Rhodesia. Ford Motor Company established an assembly plant in Salisbury (now Harare) for the supply of vehicles to Northern Rhodesia (now Zambia) and Southern Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) using the Duly Motors Network in both countries.
The assembly plant was taken over by the Industrial Development Corporation when Ford Motor Company withdrew from the Country after the Unilateral Declaration of Independence in 1965. The Plant is the present day Willowvale Mazda Motor Industries.
In 1980, Duly’s re-established ties with the Ford Motor Company, dealing in Motor vehicles, Tractors, Combine Harvesters and other Agricultural equipment. However, in the latter part of the 1990’s Ford decided to dispose of its Agricultural operations Worldwide to Fiat of Italy. Locally, Duly’s, in turn, sold its Agricultural Division to William Bain who represented Fiat. 
Branches and Contact Numbers
Physical Address: Cnr R. Mugabe/Third Street, Central Business District, Harare Telephone(s) +263 04 703441-9
Physical Address No. 3 Bristol Road, Workington, Harare Telephone(s) +263 4 753 984-6 +263 4 772 096-7 +263 4 755 235
Physical Address No. 9 Bvumba Road, Mutare Telephone(s) +263 20 64751-4
Today's Top Pindula News2019-06-16T05:21:24Z
- About us, Dulys, Retrieved: 15 April 2018