Empress Massina is the stage name of a Zimbabwean female Zimdancehall artist,she was born Erica Sabi She has a number of popular songs to her name, including the popular 2015 song Ndaiti Ndiwe which is a collaboration with Killer T. She rose to prominence in 2015. She has done collaborations with artists that include Dadza D, Nina Grande, Ninja Lipsy , Kabhida and Juwela.
April 12, 1990
Massina says when she finished her O' Level education she had to help her family at the market to sell vegetable because her father was not employed..
She attended Tafara 5 primary school and Tafara 2 secondary school.
Massina entered the Zimdancehall music scene in 2014 with the release of her song Mandimba.
Massina is of Malawian origin and has some Nyanja lyrics in some of her songs.
Massina has said she draws inspiration from artists like Dadza D, Killer T, Alaine, Queen Africa and Buju Banton.
- hupenyu hwemugheto.
- Musandibate rough
- Ndaiti ndiwe ft killer T 7 1
- Charge pamangoma ft dadza .
- bigga ghetto ft juwela and lipsy.
- Massina is a professional hairdresser and a volleyball player.
Today's Top Pindula News2018-05-27T10:59:27Z
- Music is my escape: Empress Massina H Metro, Published: 4 May 2016, Retrieved: 18 Dec 2016