Felix Chidungwe is a Zimbabwean footballer who plays as a defender. He used to ply his trade for Chicken Inn Football Club before joining Highlanders Football Club.
September 9, 1982
|Employer||Highlanders Football Club|
|Notable work||Chicken Inn Player of the Year (2012)|
Felix Chidungwe was born on 9 September 1982.
Chidungwe attended Matshabezulu Primary School in Tshabalala. He started playing football in Grade 3 and was a right winger. He attended Embakwe Mission for his secondary education. Throughout his secondary school years he played as a Goalkeeper because the in field players were just too big for him.
Chidungwe started playing professionally for Lo-Cliff a division two team before joining another division one team called Tagarira. After his stint in division two, Felix joined Piggot Maskew, a division one team.In 2006, he went to Beitbridge to join another division one team called Underhill. In 2007, Chidungwe would get his first taste of premiership football as Underhill was promoted into the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League. Moses Chunga lured Felix to Shooting Stars Football Club where he played for a year before joining Chicken Inn Football Club in 2011.
National Team Career
Chidungwe has also featured for the Zimbabwe Warriors in the COSAFA tournament and African Nations Championships (CHAN) in 2014.
- Chicken Inn Football Club Player of the Year (2012)
Today's Top Pindula News2019-02-15T06:26:04Z
- Highlanders, ZPSL, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: July 29, 2015
- Your Questions Answered by Chicken Inn defender Felix Chidungwe, Published: November 4, 2012, Retrieved: July 29, 2015
- Warriors re-group for COSAFA, Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation, Published: July 8, 2014, Retrieved: July 29, 2015
- Warriors speak ahead of Mali clash, Daily News, Published: January 25, 2014, Retrieved: July 29, 2015