Mike Gava was a Zimbabwean politician and Zanu-PF member. He was the member of parliament for Mhondoro-Ngezi constituency. He died in May 2018.
December 29, 1980
May 22, 2018 (aged 37)|
Westend Hospital, Harare
|Cause of death||Liver Cancer|
|Title||Honorable Member of Parliament|
|Political party||Zimbabwe African National Union Patriotic Front|
Mike Gava was born on 29 December 1980 in Kadoma.
- Gava was in the Zimbabwe African National Union-Patriotic Front Youth League,
- 1996, Chikanyiro youth league branch 2000,
- ZANU-PF secretary for information and publicity 2003,2009-date,
- Central committee member.
In 2014, Gava's wife Tendai Wenyika was taken to civil court by one Belinda Cele who accused her of threatening to kill for having an affair with Gava. 
Gava died on 22 May 2018 at Westend Hospital in Harare. Gava was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital a week earlier suffering from an undisclosed ailment. He was conferred with Liberation War Hero status and buried at a family farm in Kadoma.
Today's Top Pindula News2018-12-15T01:38:00Z
- MP Gava cited in alleged adultery, The Herald, Published: 1 Sept 2014, Retrieved:22 May 2018