Yvonne Tendai Mangunda is a Zimbabwean television and radio personality. She appeared on ZTV soap, Studio 263. Mangunda also won the sole ticket to represent Zimbabwe in the television reality show, Imagine Africa and her group (Tumaini Africa), which was based in Mozambique,she went on to win the contest and she pocketed US$6 000 among other prizes. She joined Star FM where she is a sportscaster together with Steve Vickers, Howard Musonza, Spencer Banda and Chief Koti.
|Born||Yvonne Tendai Mangunda|
|Known for||Being an actress and a sportscaster at Star FM|
Mangunda is a mother of two children. She is married to Allen. 
She started out as an actor theatre and her director, the late Walter Muparutsa recommended her to try out for internship at Studio 263. The production manager said they were auditioning for Jabu’s (Denzel Burutsa) wife and she got the place where she played the character of Sibo. She was nominated for the best actress award at the National Arts Merit Awards though she did not win.
In 2000, she represented Zimbabwe in the African reality show, Imagine Africa, which set up a pan-African challenge for the continent’s young achievers and promoted the vision of an HIV-free generation. She made it out of the 10 000 entrants in 40 countries. Her team went on to win the contest and she pocketed US$6 000 among other prizes.
- Best actress National Arts Merit Awards nominee
- She completed her Level One coaching course in football.
- Mangunda enjoys playing netball, softball, tennis and cricket.
Today's Top Pindula News2019-07-16T13:01:58Z
- About Yvonne Tendai Mangunda, Facebook, published: No Date Given, retrieved: September 22, 2016
- Rumbidzai Mbewe, From acting to radio. . . Star FM’s Yvonne bares soul, Sunday News, published: April 3, 2016, retrieved: September 22, 2016