'Hatfield is a low-density suburb in the Harare Metropolitan Province.
Hatfield residential suburb was laid out in 1920. The suburb is about 8km out of Harare the Capital City of Zimbabwe.
Population and Geography
- Hatfield City Library - A city library along Elgrin Road.
- Mega 2 - a social hangout place along Logan Road.
- Garden of Eden - wedding venue along Fern Road.
- Hatfield Community Hall- along Elgrin
- St Joseph Catholic Church - along Jesmond Road
- Megham International College - boarding/day school at 40 Seke road
- Hatfield Junior School - along airport road
- Hatfield High School-
- Hatfield Clinic School
Hatfield Police Station (04)570949.
Notable People from Hatfield